Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I got 6 followers! woooo my head's spinning!


Today I wrote daddy a letter... he's only been asking for a coupla years and lil sis beat me to it so I thought I'd go one better and draw him an ARMY-MEDIC-LEGO-MAN! He's gonna be so proud :P


Once I start I really can't stop... I found this amusing death-come-for-cake birthday card online so I made my own seeing as its my birthday in 6 days. But I didn't do the writing yet...

















Then I drew the whole skeleton...

















The problem with Poe is that he can sometimes look a little like Hitler, I don't like this picture but I thought I'd add it for comedy value...


















And last and certainly least, the random doodle of two doll like persons, I never draw people like this... In fact I don't think I even drew this, it looks like something out of 'All Grown Up' (the Rugrats when they.... all grown up)...




















Goodbye my 6 :P

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWWWWWSOME! i like the skeleton hes cute, why have they got spanners for hands? joking lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo, congrats on your 6!

    Although at this moment in time I can see 7...

    Woo!! for +1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing artistic skills. The Lego-Man is super cool.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice...