Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I survived Jersey Live!


...well barely! I have a cold and a stomach upset…


To begin (for random memories sake) I want to share some of my favourite encounters at Jersey Live, as I face paint at the event and meet some very bizarre people; some of whom are well worth mentioning.


So here goes:


Best question asked….

'Where does the money go?'


The conversation:

Blonde: 'Are you bored?'

Moi: 'no' (What I should have said was 'I may look bored but I have been sitting here for 8 hours and this is my second day and I'm fed up of talking to drunk people'…but I didn't)

(and so it continued…)

Blonde: 'You don't like your job do you?'

Moi: 'yeah I wouldn't be doing it otherwise'

BLonde: 'What charity do you work for?'

Moi: 'I don't'

BLOnde: (thinking)…………………… 'so where does the money go?'


ha ha ha ha ha ha gag haha

Moi: 'this is my job, the money goes to me'

anyway she was really bummed out by this and had some kinda strop on for the rest of the painting


Best complement…

'You must be the only teenager who doesn't like Chase and Status'


(For those of you who don't know, I'll be 27 in two weeks :P)


Best line-that-was-supposed-to-sting….

'Karma will come back at you, and you will die…'


(little bit harsh coming from some drunk girl who I wouldn't let pee behind our tent (which was also our personal space where we would be camping)… didn't upset me though, I thought it was hilarious)

Best cider moment….

Watching Biffy Clyro on my own


(On saturday I finished early to go see Biffy Clyro play but my sis had abandoned me so I had to go watch it on my own, which for me is pretty brave :P I win!)


Eeriest moment…

Rosie finding a camera and then the owner 24 hours later…


(A whole day after Rosie found a really expensive camera she bumped into the owner who she recognised from the pictures and gave it back to her…)


Best attention seeking moment…

Going to St Johns Ambulance


(I cut three of my fingers and one wouldn't stop bleeding, it didn't hurt but I needed a plaster. I had three people take care of me, an A3 form filled out with my details and a huge plaster :D

I should damage myself more often at JL :P)


I can't remember the others but they will come to me and I will add them…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...