Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Things Found at Jersey Live 2010

'Things Found at Jersey Live' started out pretty awesome this year but due to rain on monday (the day that I collected everything last year and the time that you find the best stuff) and me losing half the stuff before I got to take any pictures; it turned out pretty rubbish so I had to try capture some small significant pieces instead of taking a picture of everything because the layout was pretty naff without all the big things I collected...
Here are some of the pictures, the rest can be found on my flickr:

Horse charm, tea pot charm, chains and beads, huge hoop earring, saturday under 18's JL band, money...

A ton of bits of sunglasses.... spot the white Oakley's...

Rosary beads, and some more money...
So that's it... Jersey Live has come and gone once again, my headache is subsiding and the world is coming back into the norm...
Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...